All on 4 Dental Implants – Restorative Dentistryhttps://pristinedentalbellevue.com/wp-content/themes/pristine/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg 150 150 admin admin https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/9402f7ed21295a9145078a28c1b792c7?s=96&d=mm&r=g
Restorative dentistry is a term applied to mean a tooth has been restored after it has succumbed to decay, erosion, extraction or is missing for any other reason.
All on 4
All on 4 is one of the many conventional techniques used to restore teeth.
If you would like to know whether you qualify, just take time out of your schedule and contact us. We will be more than willing to set up an appointment.
This procedure works great for any patient that requires a full tooth replacement.
The process is designed to accommodate patients who might otherwise not qualify for dental implants.
The all 4 one procedure
The procedure usually takes place in two phases, although both phases can happen on the same day.
Benefits of using all on 4 dentures
- Leads to better denture stability
- Chewing ability has been known to improve by as much as 70%
- There is more comfort both during and after the operation
- Patients who may not traditionally be ideal candidates for implants will qualify for this procedure
- It is possible to place dental implants without complex procedures such as bone grafting
Use of specialized technology
Pristine Dentistry combines the science of dentistry with compassion for patients. We strive to build long-term relationships with our patients by focusing on professionalism and personalized care. Dr. Thomas Han, Dr. Sam Han, and our warm, friendly staff are dedicated to providing you with exceptional service. We always place a high value on your personal needs and expectations.
Pristine Family & Implant Dentistry is a convenient and safe choice for all your adult and pediatric dental needs. Our skilled staff is here to make your experience as pleasant and comfortable as possible.
Our goal is to provide you with:
- A clean, comfortable dental environment
- Caring doctors and staff who treat you with respect
- Quality, affordable dental care for the whole family
- A clear explanation of all procedures and treatments
- Our sincere gratitude for choosing our dental practice