Dental Implants vs. Bridges – Which is better?https://pristinedentalbellevue.com/wp-content/themes/pristine/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg 150 150 tony tony https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/aa9bbdf8f1e6bbf534778ecea7c0c925?s=96&d=mm&r=g
Dental Implants vs. Bridges – Which is better?
Difference between Dental Implant and Dental Bridges
Which is the better option?
1. The Location of the missing tooth
2. The amount of bone structure available
3. The nature of adjacent teeth
4. Cost differences
Pristine Dentistry combines the science of dentistry with compassion for patients. We strive to build long-term relationships with our patients by focusing on professionalism and personalized care. Dr. Thomas Han, Dr. Sam Han, and our warm, friendly staff are dedicated to providing you with exceptional service. We always place a high value on your personal needs and expectations.
Pristine Family & Implant Dentistry is a convenient and safe choice for all your adult and pediatric dental needs. Our skilled staff is here to make your experience as pleasant and comfortable as possible.
Our goal is to provide you with:
- A clean, comfortable dental environment
- Caring doctors and staff who treat you with respect
- Quality, affordable dental care for the whole family
- A clear explanation of all procedures and treatments
- Our sincere gratitude for choosing our dental practice
- Posted In:
- Dental Implants
Leave a Reply